Welcome Affiliate Board Members!
You are one of more than 350 outstanding local community leaders working together on
Boys Hope Girls Hope affiliate Boards. Thank you for your commitment and service.
The Boys Hope Girls Hope affiliate board webpage has been moved to The Board Connection on SharePoint. If you are a Boys Hope Girls Hope Network or affiliate board member, for information on access to the site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
EQUITY AND INCLUSION WORK
If you missed the special session of the Network Board of Directors on Friday, June 26 about The African-American Experience and Boys Hope Girls Hope, please stay informed by watching the recording. The video embedded here is a private link to the recording of the session, which included board members and executive directors from across the Boys Hope Girls Hope Network.
If you’d like to view or share the presentation with your local board members, this PDF is available for download.
ALL In is a six-week virtual program that will allow scholars, collegians and team members from different affiliates to collaborate on service projects through large and small group work. COVID-19 has had a disproportionate impact on our vulnerable communities.
The Boys Hope Girls Hope Network Headquarters leadership team is closely monitoring the coronavirus has been actively monitoring and working to not only be responsive to new developments from the COVID-19 pandemic, but to as best as possible be ahead of the curve in planning and preparedness for next steps for our Network.
UPDATED JULY 22 Resuming In-Person Programming Planning:
- In-Person Programming Resumption Cover Letter from Kristin Ostby de Barillas
- In-Person Programming Resumption Planning Guide
- In-Person Programming Resumption Planning Form-Fillable
- Residential Safety Protocols
- Scholar Pre-Move-In Screening Checklist
- Team Member Pre-Move-In Screening Checklist
- Team Member Return to Work Agreement
- Leave and Furlough Policy
- Residential Team Member Return to Work Agreement
External Response Communications:
- COVID-19 Webpage
- Blog Stories shared via social media channels:
– An Important Message from our President and CEO Kristin Ostby de Barillas
– Our Business is Overcoming Obstacles
The Network Headquarters leadership team has prepared the following recommendations related to various aspects of Boys Hope Girls Hope programming and operations. These have been shared and reviewed on weekly affinity group calls along with resources and links from the Centers for Disease Control, Department of Labor, Equal Opportunity Employer, Christian Brothers Services, and the Families First Coronavirus Response Act. Additional recommendations will be posted as they are made available.
- Crisis Management Handbook-Excerpt-Contagious Diseases
- Coronavirus Response Recommendations
- Coronavirus Response Programming Guidelines
- Coronavirus Response Operations Guidelines
- Coronavirus Response Messaging Guidelines
- Coronavirus Response Programming Resources and Guidelines: Part 2
- Coronavirus Response Team Operations Update
- Coronavirus Response CARES Act
- Coronavirus Remote Work Guidelines
- Coronavirus Student Relief Funds
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Poster
Upcoming Affiliate Board Leader Calls
Monday, July 13 | 1:30-3 p.m. CT
email email@example.com to RSVP
Monday, July 20th | 2:00 p.m. CT
invitation sent via Teams
As our Network continues to respond to the coronavirus, most events are virtual and Network Headquarters will be sharing guidelines and recommendations regarding in-person events soon.
September 15-18, 2020
Fall Leadership Gathering
Please save the dates!
Thank you all for the time, thought and energy invested in the affiliation agreement process. After more than a year in collaborative discussion with affiliate leaders across the network, Boys Hope Girls Hope has taken your feedback and looks forward to your review of the following affiliation documents: