Clemson University: Summer Research Opportunity
Advanced Materials Summer Research Program
An undergraduate student research experience where students from science and engineering related programs come to Clemson University for a summer program to work in state-of-the-art laboratories in Clemson’s Center for Optical Materials Science and Engineering Technologies (COMSET).
What to expect during the program:
• Stay on Clemson’s campus with housing, parking and bus service throughout the area
• $6,000 stipend
• Opportunity to meet other students at Clemson doing summer programs from around the world; while working with Clemson students
• Vast Alumni network
• Group lunches and activities with the program
• Help with presentations and write-ups to create a poster to present at conferences
• Potential for publishing papers
• Hands-on equipment use
- Electron Microscopes
- Optical Draw Tower, Lathe and Fluorescent Measurement Equipment
- AMRL Facilities
- Move in date: May 16, 2021 – Program Start Date: May 17, 2021
- Move out date: July 24, 2021 – Program End Date: July 23, 2021
Want to join?
If interested in learning more or applying, please email James Williams, Director of Postsecondary Success and Strategic Partnerships, at email@example.com to get the application link. If you have any questions, please contact James or Dr. Mariela Fernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 864-656-2389. Applications need to be sent to email@example.com by March 31, 2021.