To nurture and guide motivated young people in need
to become well-educated, career-ready men and women for others.
Deadline: Open Until Filled
Status: Regular Full-Time
Qualified candidates will possess a bachelor’s degree in a related field and several years of experience in event management and fundraising, ideally working at a non-profit organization.
In addition to the above required qualifications, a special interests will be placed on candidates who have proven experience with the following:
- Experience in creating and managing successful events
- Advanced use of event management software
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to manage key processes, staff, and volunteers to execute event functions at all levels
- Ability to effectively and seamlessly collaborate with team members, volunteers, board members, scholars, family members, and the community at large
- Acts as a role model for integrity, ethical behavior, and fiscal responsibility in support of Boys Hope Girls Hope