Work with a
Join us to make a difference for our scholars and team!
Meaningful careers across our Network—in 14 cities across the United States and two countries in Latin America—await those who have high energy and are passionate to use their gifts, expertise, and experience to help young people in need.
Our team challenges the obstacles and barriers that keep the driven youth in our program from succeeding in school and life. Together we are helping them leverage their strengths and set their goals to reach whatever future they dream of.
FEATURED POSITION OPENINGS
At Boys Hope Girls Hope, we treat everyone with respect and dignity.
Boys Hope Girls Hope prohibits discrimination against employees and applicants for employment because of the individual’s race or color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, marital status, familial status, domestic partnership status, military status, domestic violence victim status, pre employment arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Boys Hope Girls Hope is committed to racial equity and social justice.
We actively seek applicants from diverse backgrounds, experiences, ages, and identities to provide a wide range of perspectives, ideas, views, and insights into the strategy, policies, culture, and ambitions of Boys Hope Girls Hope.
Boys Hope Girls Hope is committed to protecting children and other vulnerable persons from harm.
We take seriously our responsibility to safeguard everyone with whom we come into contact. We take a zero tolerance approach to abuse and exploitation by any of our team members, volunteers, board members, or partners. We also take seriously our responsibility to protect those who work with Boys Hope Girls Hope or on our behalf, and ensure that they can work in an environment that is free from harm. To this end, Boys Hope Girls Hope reserves the right to conduct background checks on prospective and current employees.
- Group Medical Plan and Dental Coverage
- Voluntary Vision Plan
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefits (Employer Paid)
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefits
- Short-Term Disability Insurance Benefits (Employer Paid)
- Long-Term Disability Insurance Benefits (Employer Paid)
- Cafeteria Plan FSA/Dependent Care
- Continuing Education Benefits
- 401K/403B Retirement Savings Plans
- Paid Time Off AND Holidays
- Employee Assistance Benefits
OUR EMPLOYMENT PROCESS
- Find Role, Create Profile, Upload Resume & Cover Letter
- An application will be sent only in the event that you are called for an interview and selected to move forward in the process.
- Answer questions covering work ethic, work experience, educational history, and expertise, including personal background, and be informed about the remaining aspects of the hiring process.
- The hiring team sends emails conveying the interview’s outcome post-interview.
- If successfully complete interview process and are selected as a final candidate, you’ll submit:
- drug screen
- extensive background checks
- vehicle check
- professional references
- personal references
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AND NON-DISCRIMINATION
Boys Hope Girls Hope is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for any position applied for without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, age, disability, military service, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by Federal, state, or local law. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN PROVIDE HOPE
Working to nurture and guide motivated
young people in need to become well-educated,
career-ready men and women for others